Thursday, March 1, 2007

FilipinOnline FYI:

DETENTION & DEPORTATION CLINIC FOR PINOYS


"How can I gain legal status?"

"How can I protect myself from deportation?"

"What will happen to my immigration rights if I am convicted of a crime?"

"I received a 'Notice To Appear' from Immigration, what does it mean?"

These are just some of the questions that anyone can ask legal experts at a FREE Detention and Deportation Legal Clinic in L.A.
This is a project of the Asian Pacific Legal Center (APALC), Fasgi, Gabriela Network-LA, Pilipino Worker's Center, and Sipa. It is completely free and open to the public.
WHEN: March 10, Saturday, from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.

WHERE: APALC office: 1145 Wilshire Boulevard, 2nd floor, Los Angeles 90017.

Interested parties should call Jae Park, clinic coordinator, at 213-9777-7500 ext. 286 to make an appointment.

No comments: